The cool thing about Upper Cache is that because it is further from the bridge it has more of a "private feel" than nearby Lower Cache Creek Beach, which is downstream and described above. To find it, walk for a few minutes up the creek from Lower Cache until you come upon some clothing-optional sunbathers.
Private property posted with "Do Not Trespass" signs.
Follow directions to Lower Cache Creek (see above), but walk a short distance upstream to the clothing-optional area. The beach usually draws fewer visitors than Lower Cache.
One drawback is that Upper Cache often has a little less sand than Lower Cache.
Nude use dries up on weekends. Expect a few skinny-dippers here on weekdays. If you come during the week, it's likely you'll be the only person present.
Not much weekend nude use; less sand than at Lower Cache; Do Not Trespass signs; visits by police.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Mayor and supes - March 19, 2010
- Dem "team" Hypocrisy - March 19, 2010
- progressive vs ???? - March 19, 2010
- PG&E has gone rogue - March 19, 2010
- Nominations to committees - March 19, 2010
- Rec Park Commissioners who seem to not care - March 19, 2010
- Way to go - March 19, 2010
- San Franciscans and civil rights - March 19, 2010
- go ahead...sleep. it's your - March 19, 2010
- The organizers should be - March 19, 2010