You'll need to be a good spy to find Spy Rock Beach, so look below for some clues to discovering this breathtaking bend in the Eel River that canuders like to visit. If you strip down on the way here, don't forget to keep on a pair of reading glasses. Use them to follow a map to this hidden treasure.
Part of Round Valley Reservation.
The beach is just south of Blue Rock Creek and Bell Springs Station. If you can find Leggett, you're on the right track because the swimming hole is just east of the town. Follow the directions to Dos Rios. This hole is virtually opposite scenic Spy Rock. Access is by canoe or other boat.
Similar to Dos Rios.
Probably just you. Not too many people come here, perhaps because of the canoeing distance from Dos Rios.
Same as Dos Rios.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Cyber Attack - March 27, 2010
- Try this at home! - March 27, 2010
- Follow-Up Note to Ben Rosenfeld - March 27, 2010
- Response to Sam - March 27, 2010
- Intereresting letter - March 27, 2010
- A message to all the oponents of health care - March 27, 2010
- USHealth care vs Right wing lunatics - March 27, 2010
- The same anonymous "testimonials" - March 27, 2010
- Letters from 2005... - March 26, 2010
- If only someone cared... - March 26, 2010