Canoeing is the best way to reach beautiful Round Valley Beach, on the Eel River.
Believed to be part of Round Valley Reservation.
Follow directions for Dos Rios, Poon Kinny Ridge, and North Poon Kinny. The Round Valley swimming hole is some 5-to-10 miles north of North Poon Kinny. If you're coming by canoe, give yourself another hour past North Poon Kinny.
Same as North Poon Kinny.
Naturists, fishermen and fisherwomen, and canoers all come here to cool off.
Same as Dos Rios.
Select an Area:
- @Constitution Defender - April 1, 2010
- I'm off to nail a call for - April 1, 2010
- Andrew Frye rocks! You are - April 1, 2010
- Ill-ish, you are correct - April 1, 2010
- Unite to Take Away the Material Power from the Hierachy - April 1, 2010
- Gentrification? Bring it on. - April 1, 2010
- Time to charge everyone who - April 1, 2010
- Hidden Tax - April 1, 2010
- Newsom's Double Standards - April 1, 2010
- Leave the club open, just - April 1, 2010