Most beachgoers wear swimsuits at North College Cove, but up to 25 people a day enjoy naked sunbathing and swimming at this beautiful cove, which is slightly larger and has a better trail than College Cove South. Jogging and volleyball are other common pastimes here.
See directions for College Cove. Take the trail at the northern end of the parking area there and go down its steps to the sand.
Bigger than South College Cove. At low tide, you can walk from there along the sand around the big rock between the two coves. At high tide, access is mostly cut off by a rocky promontory.
About 75 percent of the folks who show up on the sand wear swimsuits.
Less nude use than at College Cove South; cold water; may be windy or foggy; raids by deputies in the past.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- Dem "team" Hypocrisy - March 19, 2010
- progressive vs ???? - March 19, 2010
- PG&E has gone rogue - March 19, 2010
- Nominations to committees - March 19, 2010
- Rec Park Commissioners who seem to not care - March 19, 2010
- Way to go - March 19, 2010
- San Franciscans and civil rights - March 19, 2010
- go ahead...sleep. it's your - March 19, 2010
- The organizers should be - March 19, 2010
- I wonder if Bruce brugman is - March 19, 2010