Improved directions! Newbies and veteran visitors intermingle at a riverbank beach on the Big Sur River, which is considered the oldest clothing-optional site on California's Central Coast. The site is clothing-optional, so suited users show up too. The beach is about 25 miles south of Carmel, off Highway 1 at Pheneger Creek, behind the Big Sur River Inn, located at 46840 Highway 1.
From the last stoplight in Carmel, drive south about 23 miles (approximately 40 minutes) to Andrew Molera State Beach. Go south on Highway 1 two more miles until you see Big Sur River Inn on your right. The beach is on Big Sur River, not far from the inn.
A riverbank beach mixed with sand and rocks.
Both suited and nude visitors use the site.
Unknown legal status, needs better directions.
Select an Area:
Most Commented On
- What the hell difference does - March 29, 2010
- The antipope - March 29, 2010
- Yes and no... - March 29, 2010
- Pope - March 29, 2010
- Steve off in la la land - March 29, 2010
- 2 Questions for Sam Amid His Ad Hominem Slandering - March 29, 2010
- Glen Matlock criticizing - March 29, 2010
- 90% of city workers wouldn't - March 29, 2010
- Identities - March 29, 2010
- Unverified Stories:Still No Reason To Rob People Of Their Rights - March 28, 2010