Said thief made off with percussionist Connor Grant’s laptop, which seems like a thing that's probably fairly crucial for performances going forward, like tomorrow night's show in Seattle. Per Lennon's Instagram:
Our van window was smashed this morning as [Grant] was getting coffee near Franklin and Hayes. BIG REWARD if computer is returned unharmed! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! If anyone knows anything pleeeeease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's hoping someone has a change of heart. The GOASTT should know they can call up SF's Waters, among other bands, if they want to feel lucky that their entire van wasn't stolen. In the meantime, check our Q&A with GOASST's Charlotte Kemp Muhl, think positive thoughts, and, you know, imagine a San Francisco where you can grab coffee without someone jacking your shit.
Most Commented On
- I would vote AGAINST putting - July 25, 2014
- People who live in San - July 25, 2014
- What could be healthier than - July 25, 2014
- xXUEHmNCxJ - July 25, 2014
- Motion capture - July 25, 2014
- REjFcnpKIuXcLVMWu - July 25, 2014
- The bike lanes are actually - July 25, 2014
- Sure, if I scaled back my life, I would drive less - July 25, 2014
- You benefit from vehicles and roads even if you do not own a car - July 25, 2014
- LOL, so I have to produce evidence but you do not? - July 25, 2014