All photos by Chris Stevens
By now you’ve read all about the second annual Music Video Race. No? Well get on that. And then check out these additional photos, all shot on location at the SUB-Mission space by Chris Stevens.
The gist: 20 bands were paired with 20 filmmakers this past weekend, and each team created a brand new music video over the course of 48 hours. This is a peek at just one of those shoots, set up by filmmaker Cory K. Riley, and starring the Bay Area band Magic Fight.
The screening (and winner announcements) with live bands will take place this Sat/15 at the Rickshaw Stop. And there’ll be an additional screening, minus the live acts, Sun/16 at Opera Plaza Cinemas. Check the Music Video Race site for more details.
Most Commented On
- You hate San Franciscans and - July 25, 2014
- The problem, Emma, is that you are quick to put out - July 25, 2014
- So you are denying ever making stereotypes about whites? - July 25, 2014
- The soccer fields are about 0.001% of GGPark - July 25, 2014
- I would vote AGAINST putting - July 25, 2014
- People who live in San - July 25, 2014
- What could be healthier than - July 25, 2014
- xXUEHmNCxJ - July 25, 2014
- Motion capture - July 25, 2014
- REjFcnpKIuXcLVMWu - July 25, 2014