All photos by Chris Stevens
By now you’ve read all about the second annual Music Video Race. No? Well get on that. And then check out these additional photos, all shot on location at the SUB-Mission space by Chris Stevens.
The gist: 20 bands were paired with 20 filmmakers this past weekend, and each team created a brand new music video over the course of 48 hours. This is a peek at just one of those shoots, set up by filmmaker Cory K. Riley, and starring the Bay Area band Magic Fight.
The screening (and winner announcements) with live bands will take place this Sat/15 at the Rickshaw Stop. And there’ll be an additional screening, minus the live acts, Sun/16 at Opera Plaza Cinemas. Check the Music Video Race site for more details.
Most Commented On
- The numbers alone are misleading because they do not allow - March 9, 2014
- The problem with private - March 9, 2014
- So Greg admits that SF is full of people who cannot function - March 9, 2014
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014