So, you know how you were super bummed that you forgot to buy Coachwhips reunion tickets for the now sold-out Oct. 27 show at the Verdi Club in San Francisco? Total Trash just announced that it added a second Coachwhips show that weekend – and this one is all-ages and in Oakland, with Pangea.
Coachwhips, as you know, was John Dwyer's (Pink and Brown, Thee Oh Sees) screamy punk band that existed from 2001 through 2005 and released the excellent Bangers Versus Fuckers LP in 2003. These shows will be hot, sweaty fun.
Total Trash Halloween Bash with Coachwhips, Traditional Fools, Moonhearts, and more
Oct. 27, 7pm, sold out
2424 Mariposa, SF
new show added:
With Pangea, FIDLAR, Guantanamo Baywatch, White Mystery
Oct. 29, 7pm, $12
1800 Campbell, Oakl.
Get tickets here: totaltrashfest.brownpapertickets.com.
Most Commented On
- There are a whole gaggle of people like that only in SF, who - July 23, 2014
- So you don't care about the neighbors who now have - July 23, 2014
- The water would not be lost. It would simply be allowed to flow - July 23, 2014
- All national parks are very expensive if terms of the - July 23, 2014
- It has ruined a valley as beautiful as Yosemite and continues to - July 23, 2014
- So we should support Arab terrorists instead? - July 23, 2014
- Like any investment strategy, such an approach may work - July 23, 2014
- I'd love to see private jitneys come back to SF - July 23, 2014
- When Muni operators earn twice what private sector drivers - July 23, 2014
- More race-bating from SFBG - July 23, 2014