So, you know how you were super bummed that you forgot to buy Coachwhips reunion tickets for the now sold-out Oct. 27 show at the Verdi Club in San Francisco? Total Trash just announced that it added a second Coachwhips show that weekend – and this one is all-ages and in Oakland, with Pangea.
Coachwhips, as you know, was John Dwyer's (Pink and Brown, Thee Oh Sees) screamy punk band that existed from 2001 through 2005 and released the excellent Bangers Versus Fuckers LP in 2003. These shows will be hot, sweaty fun.
Total Trash Halloween Bash with Coachwhips, Traditional Fools, Moonhearts, and more
Oct. 27, 7pm, sold out
2424 Mariposa, SF
new show added:
With Pangea, FIDLAR, Guantanamo Baywatch, White Mystery
Oct. 29, 7pm, $12
1800 Campbell, Oakl.
Get tickets here: totaltrashfest.brownpapertickets.com.
Most Commented On
- The Reality is: The Marsh was - December 6, 2013
- All three will continue to exist even if we build a few homes. - December 6, 2013
- Where is your evidence for the assertion that 100% of people - December 6, 2013
- But those are just occasional, right? - December 6, 2013
- LOL, so is the Marsh "hidden" or is it world-renowned? - December 6, 2013
- Note: bikes are private transit even more than car. - December 6, 2013
- 510 food delivery! - December 6, 2013
- If a majority of people in Sf haven't heard of it then any - December 6, 2013
- COME TO THE HEARING - December 6, 2013
- There's no way that a reader - December 6, 2013