Dirty rappin' about splooge, needles, dead friends and having sex with big-breasted inbred women-- wow Mickey Avalon is a charmer. The Hollywood glam-rapper-- playing Sat/3 at Roe Nightclub-- is far from classy, in fact he's the epitome of trashy and tragic, and yet kind of hot? Wait, wait, wait-- hot? Well, kinda. Ew. I know. So if this is sexy, ladies and gentleman, maybe we should take a few notes.
It's been four years since Avalon's self-titled debut [MySpace Records, 2006] and to be honest, I kind of forgot that he existed. But he's back, ready to penetrate crowds of dirty-minded dancers and apparently he's got a new CD coming out this year, Electric Gigolo [MySpace Records]. As the Guardian has said before, Avalon manages to be simultaneously delightful and disgusting. I thought it was time to reminisce and look through his gritty, pornographic lyrics for a few Avalon gems. Here are five real winners. Mmm...talk dirty to me.
1. "I sodomized your father in a federal penitentiary. And on the day I got out I went to your mother's house and slept on the couch."
2. "I'll bust through the shudders, masked in a rubber. Duct tape your mother and butt-rape your brother."
3. "Four seconds Avalon will give you what you need. Raw-doggin' till we bleed. Force feed horse meat to your sweet buttercup."
4. "I got a monkey on my back with his dick in my ass. Been tryin' to fuck this monkey since algebra class."
5. "I'll sperm on your perm, leave cigarette burns on your tits."
OK. Barf. Too dirty....
Sat/3, 9pm, $20
651 Howard, SF
Most Commented On
- Pathetic. Negatives can never be proven. - July 28, 2014
- Please provide one that - July 28, 2014
- Steven, it has been estimated that anywhere between one third - July 28, 2014
- Although there are thousands of Airbnb rentals in SF, very few - July 28, 2014
- If there is no question about it then you will be able to cite a - July 28, 2014
- Corrections - July 28, 2014
- ClEpauJHZNJybsJsL - July 28, 2014
- yliJjQpIRethx - July 28, 2014
- Limitations on short-term - July 28, 2014
- Planning Commission hearing - July 28, 2014