Thought this week was a wash-out? There’s still time to look in and dry off here.
You catch some stately musings at a solo acoustic performance by the West Coast singer-songwriter. With Joe Firstman. Sat/23, 9:30 p.m., $10-$12. Café du Nord, 2170 Market, SF. (415) 861-5016.
Is this fivesome the most radio-ready local indie pop combo to bust out lately? With Forrest Day, Ghost and the City, and AB and the Sea. Sat/23, 8:30 p.m., $15-$18. Slim’s, 333 11th St., SF. (415) 522-0333.
The Montpellier, France, metallists oversee the “Metal as Art” tour. With Revocation, Binary Code, and Name. Sat/23, 8 p.m. Metro, 630 Third St., Oakl. (510) 763-1146.
Most Commented On
- "Censorship" - March 7, 2014
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014
- don't judge a book by the - March 7, 2014
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014
- you're making less and less sense - March 6, 2014