Louis Dunn, longtime Guardian cartoonist, comments on the entry of Clint Eastwood into prime time television before Mitt Romney's acceptance speech at the 2012 Republican National Convention. Click on the art to view the full poster.
Follow the jump to watch Clint's 12-minute improv "speech."
Most Commented On
- So the ADA and the Civil - March 11, 2014
- I am not a transplant, 5th - March 11, 2014
- SFBG love to tell tech what they should do but when did SFBG - March 11, 2014
- I am sure tech people care - March 11, 2014
- he bring back my lover - March 11, 2014
- They were the proceeds of crime and so the cop was within his - March 11, 2014
- And you did? - March 11, 2014
- IabEdfzLURMtZR - March 11, 2014
- Coward - March 11, 2014
- You cannot have total equality without a massive cost. - March 11, 2014