Louis Dunn, longtime Guardian cartoonist, comments on the entry of Clint Eastwood into prime time television before Mitt Romney's acceptance speech at the 2012 Republican National Convention. Click on the art to view the full poster.
Follow the jump to watch Clint's 12-minute improv "speech."
Most Commented On
- Corporate welfare? Do you mean easing the tax burden on those - July 29, 2014
- marcos prefers Portland, apparently. - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- But you thought Walker would be better - July 29, 2014
- Steven, it would be helpful if whenever a SFBG article advocates - July 29, 2014
- Shark long ago jumped. - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 29, 2014
- Corporate welfare - July 29, 2014
- i'm real curious about this - July 29, 2014