Louis Dunn, longtime Guardian cartoonist, comments on the entry of Clint Eastwood into prime time television before Mitt Romney's acceptance speech at the 2012 Republican National Convention. Click on the art to view the full poster.
Follow the jump to watch Clint's 12-minute improv "speech."
Most Commented On
- Nope, the "other side" actually want the poeple to have the - May 25, 2013
- show times - May 25, 2013
- Advice on Seats - May 25, 2013
- The GOP were also written off in 2008 when Obama won and then - May 25, 2013
- "We never miss a chance to prove how politically savvy we are" - May 25, 2013
- Some do; some don't. - May 25, 2013
- Because they don't want to admit they're the patsies. - May 25, 2013
- My bad. Apologies to the real Starchild. - May 25, 2013
- Some great examples of non-Islamic terrorism, Gr, but - May 25, 2013
- "I get the wage I get because - May 25, 2013