He's running on all of his triumphs at Bain,
But some say the Democrats refrain
From saying Bain's gain was at times inhumane
(Because of its strategy aiming to drain
A company's treasure, no matter what pain
Is caused to the workers whom it won't retain).
Yes, Bain did some good, its defenders explain:
Some pension funds shared in its capital gain.
So vulture's a label for Mitt they disdain--
Though buzzard's OK, and is just as germane.
Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet, The Nation June 18, 2012
Most Commented On
- hPGCEIvEJPfsaPpFotD - April 18, 2014
- One other thing. In the - April 18, 2014
- "People alone who want to - April 18, 2014
- qQnEclrwCks - April 18, 2014
- sLfqqWgljZlsxn - April 18, 2014
- Douchebags are haters who hate on a peaceful day. - April 18, 2014
- SMTlTsxVdWFkRaP - April 18, 2014
- TjmGrSyvfnSJxly - April 18, 2014
- vbHaeGBqUiCA - April 18, 2014
- JioflZcSjHCeMDkuWd - April 18, 2014