TABLEHOPPING: Alta CA takes us higher, Comstock Saloon rocks some changes, and two new brunches light up those late, late mornings.
You live on Russian Hill? You can stumble over to the new Sunday brunch at Stones Throw (1896 Hyde, SF. www.stonesthrowsf.com), with soft-scrambled eggs and mushrooms, butter-fried pancakes (well then!), butternut squash and duck confit hash, and great beers. And bubbly. And doughnuts. Served 11am–2pm.
Most Commented On
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014
- Why would you feeble and - March 8, 2014
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014