Contemplating the new Bay Bridge and the old, from the incomplete bike and pedestrian path in between
Carlsson rejects the neoliberal approach of begging for scraps as we ride into a future that simply can't continue to be dominated by automobiles. He says the Bay Pier must not rest there for another decade.
"Both bike coalitions have a resistance to appearing anti-car," Carlsson says, "so they aren't willing to say the obvious thing."
Carlsson talks about the Bay Bridge as part of the free Shaping San Francisco lecture series at 7:30pm, Sept. 11, Eric Quezada Center for Culture and Politics, 518 Valencia, SF.
Most Commented On
- sLfqqWgljZlsxn - April 18, 2014
- Douchebags are haters who hate on a peaceful day. - April 18, 2014
- SMTlTsxVdWFkRaP - April 18, 2014
- TjmGrSyvfnSJxly - April 18, 2014
- vbHaeGBqUiCA - April 18, 2014
- JioflZcSjHCeMDkuWd - April 18, 2014
- NzIKUkZQLNhtTtYuVMvL - April 18, 2014
- the spell caster that help bring my ex back - April 18, 2014
- GAqXgqmcfeSsIPPXV - April 18, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Adesuwa - April 18, 2014