Sports: Living for Lowrie, and weighing in on the A's
Oct. 3, 2012, was sold out, the only regular season sellout at the O.co Coliseum except Opening Day. I have never witnessed anything like it in my baseball-game-going-to life. It felt like football in there, that's how raucous it was. It felt like the fans had a say, like in football. And maybe we did.
And maybe we do.
Wednesday, April 3 vs. the Seattle Mariners. My guy Jed will be playing shortstop, batting probably second.
Most Commented On
- Guest = a PUC employee. - March 11, 2014
- I repeat, what more evidence - March 11, 2014
- The implication is that Tiny doesn't care about evictions of - March 11, 2014
- Public comments are easily the most tedious part of any city - March 11, 2014
- It's only the stops that matter; not the routes. - March 11, 2014
- Thanks, Wired! - March 11, 2014
- Also on the BOS agenda . . . - March 11, 2014
- Did they sing kumbaya? - March 11, 2014
- Would be nice of them to - March 11, 2014
- Joe, the $1 is only a charge for using a Muni stop and NOT a - March 11, 2014