Two local streetwear labels come up with distinct fashion philosophies
To that end, the regular art parties. At January's FAZE event, the paintings created by the line's artists on-site, made in front of the eyes of party attendees right there in the shop, were sold to benefit the Boys and Girls Club down the street. At the next event (at the shop Feb. 8, 6-10pm, free), proceeds will round another corner to another neighbor of FAZE, going to low income student support service Scholar Match. Of course, you're welcome to buy clothes at the party.
"I know a lot of people try to get their stuff in the hands of celebrities," says Travis. "But that's not what we're about. It's people like you and I who carry brands."
Most Commented On
- Actual facts from a person - July 30, 2014
- SFBG is now doing PR for Mirkarimi? - July 30, 2014
- Because - July 30, 2014
- "This strongly suggests that - July 30, 2014
- It really depends on whether - July 30, 2014
- Yeah, the pork I want to - July 30, 2014
- Wait a sec, the report was 22 - July 30, 2014
- The Controller's office has - July 30, 2014
- VXfVGoezrRsCXMc - July 30, 2014
- Left out - July 30, 2014