Collaborators challenge limitations in 'Your Body is Not a Shark'
But what about the rest of us? With its intricately interweaving of formal questions and demands, will Shark be readable to an audience? "It's not a problem," Pearlman laughs. "They don't have to know how it works. It's an experiment. It's meant to be a puzzle." *
"YOUR BODY IS NOT A SHARK"
Fri/11-Sat/12, 8pm; Sun/13, 3pm, $18-$24
3153 17th St, SF
Most Commented On
- Nice job of not answering my question. - December 8, 2013
- Conditions of Approval are Routine - December 8, 2013
- So true, about 80% of posts here are pure envy. - December 8, 2013
- I'm a little surprised to see - December 8, 2013
- We will not rest until every - December 8, 2013
- I disagree. Noise issues between any pair of neighbors is - December 8, 2013
- Over-paying workers only happens where the government - December 8, 2013
- Is this the "war on phones"? Curious. - December 8, 2013
- "Troll" is a word used here to describe anyone who holds a - December 8, 2013
- Almost everyone here is male. - December 8, 2013