Zombies FTW - Page 2

Gamer looks back at 2012's best experiences behind the controls

Even better than the TV show: The Walking Dead video game

Kiss kiss Lollipop Chainsaw did fairly well for Japanese auteur Suda 51, although it may have been the zombies and cheerleader on the cover that gave the game a bit of a boost in the young male demographic. A tongue-in-cheek hack 'n' slash game with English dialogue written by indie filmmaker James Gunn, Chainsaw is laugh-out-loud funny in enough places to make up for a little repetitive gameplay.

Bang bang More unlikely successes this year were Square Enix's Hong Kong sandbox shooter Sleeping Dogs and Bethesda's first-person stealth game Dishonored, both of which are happily finding themselves on more than a few Top Ten lists. Either one could have been easily overlooked in stores, but it seems more and more consumers are looking at the shelf and saying, "Show me something new!" *

Comments

Winning guild wars is one of the most fascinating moments for children of all age groups, and even the older people would love to be a trained game player, and achieve success.

Posted by Martin on May. 11, 2013 @ 10:58 pm

I do not have much time to play games anymore, but my children would love to have new updates about video games, and i am going to share this post with them.
Thanks!
security fasteners from Orbital Fasteners

Posted by Sharon Willson on May. 31, 2013 @ 6:27 am

I can hardly find anytime to play video games ever since I started with the new job, and now I realize that how I used to enjoy playing video games during the student life.

Thanks,

Custom Exhibit

Posted by Rob on Jul. 01, 2013 @ 9:10 am

Hey, even I would like to know the story, so that it becomes more interesting for me to play this game.
Regards,
assurance deces obseques

Posted by Tom on Jul. 03, 2013 @ 11:24 am

The videogame is much better than the tv show hehe. Thanks for sharing and please keep updating this wonderful blog. zlotx.com

Posted by Erick on Jul. 14, 2013 @ 6:35 pm

Your website is very informative. It will be useful for all of us. You have completed a work. I will come here again to examine new updates. music widgets mac os x

Posted by tysonroy on Dec. 13, 2013 @ 3:58 am

Also from this author

• Vinegar and salt

It's a good time to be a fan of vintage exploitation cinema

• Play on

Gamer singles out the mainstream videogame hits of 2013 — and a few smaller picks, too

• Pros and cons(oles)

Will Microsoft or Sony win the battle for consumer love? Gamer tests out the new consoles.