West Portal's delicious, midrange, homestyle Greek secret is out
Orexi's amiable welcome and candelit glow is comfortably gratifying, like slipping on a pair of slippers by the fire. Thankfully not about "the scene" or the next hot trend, the restaurant is about well-executed comfort food in a neglected category with effortless service paramount.
Tue.-Thu., 5-9:30pm; Fri.-Sat. 5pm-10:30pm, Sun. 5pm-9:30pm, closed Mon.
243 W. Portal Ave.
Subscribe to Virgina's twice-monthly newsletter, The Perfect Spot, www.theperfectspotsf.com
Most Commented On
- Why is it even a comparison: - April 16, 2014
- Exactly, SFBG, SEIU, the non-profits and the other leftist - April 16, 2014
- Greg has a number of handles and sock puppets that he uses - April 16, 2014
- That is the implied premise here - April 16, 2014
- Evidence? - April 16, 2014
- Ah, so you are suggesting a flat tax where all pay the same? - April 16, 2014
- The SFMTA Board is listening to the public - April 16, 2014
- Mayor Lee and the supervisors - April 16, 2014
- IF YOU TRULY WANT YOUR LOVER BACK CALL DR.ZABAZA ON +23481826203 - April 16, 2014
- Alternate universe - April 16, 2014