Elliptical, if only by intention
So here's our desperate plan: we're going out, for the first time in either of our little lives, into the despair that is Black Friday. We'll drive around until we find a sports supplier in need of a mob. Then we'll rush in, waving our arms and making lots of noise (so as to give the impression that there are more of us) and run straight to the ellipticals. We'll pick the one with the best stride length and degree of incline and assure the salesperson that we have the money for it; we just don't know where exactly we put it.
Surely any salesperson worth their sale-salt will see what good consumers we are and reward us with an interest-free loan and free delivery on-the-spot. Right? That's how companies do business. Right? Chicken Farmer?
CHEAP EATS continued...
Most Commented On
- Miss Precious Nzunde can destroy your puppetmaster!!! - April 24, 2014
- A REAL SPELL CASTER - April 24, 2014
- the great spell caster that saved my marriage - April 24, 2014
- My name is jenifer and i live - April 24, 2014
- how you can get back your ex lover after break up - April 24, 2014
- DiRCKlNNaDQCCmo - April 24, 2014
- My Name is Jackson Parker .I - April 24, 2014
- The Puppet Master - April 24, 2014
- The article has that point wrong. - April 24, 2014
- staples protest - April 24, 2014