Elliptical, if only by intention
So here's our desperate plan: we're going out, for the first time in either of our little lives, into the despair that is Black Friday. We'll drive around until we find a sports supplier in need of a mob. Then we'll rush in, waving our arms and making lots of noise (so as to give the impression that there are more of us) and run straight to the ellipticals. We'll pick the one with the best stride length and degree of incline and assure the salesperson that we have the money for it; we just don't know where exactly we put it.
Surely any salesperson worth their sale-salt will see what good consumers we are and reward us with an interest-free loan and free delivery on-the-spot. Right? That's how companies do business. Right? Chicken Farmer?
CHEAP EATS continued...
Most Commented On
- Who gets paid to pump gas - December 13, 2013
- More people would bike if it - December 13, 2013
- I think more people would... - December 13, 2013
- Thanks, El Dedo, for factual - December 13, 2013
- But I am correct - December 13, 2013
- Hundreds of lawsuits say otherwise - December 13, 2013
- Biking could be for everyone if we wanted - December 13, 2013
- Biking could be for everyone...if we wanted it to be - December 13, 2013
- Why is it always an external - December 13, 2013
- Yeah, when the bike nuts say "hey, it works in Holland" - December 13, 2013