A multi-faceted, multi-armed organization of sketch comedy, original drama, new play festivals, and comedy-horror-ballet about ducks
"So glad Point Break Live! dropped out," muses Williams, "because ShortLived turned out to be an amazing community builder. It really was one of the biggest drivers of our company initially, since we had to get a bunch of actors, a bunch of directors, and a bunch of writers."
"The R&D wing of the theater business is [made up of] small, scrappy companies," says Ready. "If it was just us I'd be, 'All right, we're just that more awesome,' but it's not. There are a lot of people saying theater can be a lot of different things to a lot of different people."
As for the name PianoFight, apparently there's no short answer to that question. I was invited to come back some time with a bottle of whiskey and ask again. "Have at least 24 hours," cautions Williams. "You've got to set aside some time, some whiskey ... and bring a credit card, too."
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014