A a chameleon-like quality and versatile vocals that make her so compelling to watch on stage.
Then she laughs, considering some of her recent roles: a Russian tsaritsa, Poseidon (in Shotgun's The Salt Plays, Part Two: Of the Earth), and Tamora. "I may have escaped being typecast as Asian," she allows, "but now I'm typecast as the angry queen. The angry god-queen!"
Most Commented On
- Professional Drivers Require Insurance - March 10, 2014
- Anyone driving professionally should have insurance but that - March 10, 2014
- Uber is bad for San Francisco - March 10, 2014
- If crime moves away that is almost as good as crime going away. - March 10, 2014
- Streetsblog views holding - March 10, 2014
- Less crime? - March 10, 2014
- Oh my gosh THANK YOU! You - March 10, 2014
- The "The Trees" by Rush - March 10, 2014
- Never had any need to. - March 10, 2014
- I saw the video and it is - March 10, 2014