A a chameleon-like quality and versatile vocals that make her so compelling to watch on stage.
Then she laughs, considering some of her recent roles: a Russian tsaritsa, Poseidon (in Shotgun's The Salt Plays, Part Two: Of the Earth), and Tamora. "I may have escaped being typecast as Asian," she allows, "but now I'm typecast as the angry queen. The angry god-queen!"
- PJcWeOAHCp - August 20, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mbv4-ever - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014