Litquake's biblio-pocalypse approacheth
It's a fitting testament to San Francisco's rich intellectual heritage that, in a city known for its ballooning tech industry (the oft-feared culprit behind literature's "imminent demise"), San Franciscans' literary love affair shows no signs of waning. Our lust for books still causes the city to tremble.
Various times, venues, and prices, SF.
Most Commented On
- Well.. - April 24, 2014
- Answer - April 24, 2014
- waffle - April 24, 2014
- HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK FROM A REAL SPELL CASTER - April 24, 2014
- THE SOLUTIONTO MARRIAGE PROBLEMS IS DR ABULU - April 24, 2014
- buy high pagerank backlinks - April 24, 2014
- security officers blog - April 24, 2014
- Thanks to Dr.Igbodo who solve my love problem - April 24, 2014
- Lets of under 30 days are not covered by rent control even if - April 24, 2014
- That would be a logical and consistent approach else the city - April 24, 2014