Litquake's biblio-pocalypse approacheth
It's a fitting testament to San Francisco's rich intellectual heritage that, in a city known for its ballooning tech industry (the oft-feared culprit behind literature's "imminent demise"), San Franciscans' literary love affair shows no signs of waning. Our lust for books still causes the city to tremble.
Various times, venues, and prices, SF.
Most Commented On
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014
- Why would you feeble and - March 8, 2014
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014
- Aaron - March 8, 2014
- Have you been to 6th Street? - March 8, 2014
- Greg is what I call a checklist liberal. - March 8, 2014
- Greg says he doesnt do - March 8, 2014
- Sounds like a racist viewpoint to me - March 8, 2014
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014