Jesse Nesbitt, charged with Occupy violence on May Day, tell his story.
"When you join the military or the police department, you take an oath swearing to defend the United States Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic," Nesbitt said. "Now they're passing the NDAA, Patriot Act, and other bills I don't know about. They're intentionally taking away our constitutional rights. We're supposed to defend those rights, not lie down and take it.
"I think Abraham Lincoln said, if the government betrays us, we're supposed to take them out." Nesbitt insists he's "not a terrorist. No matter what they might say about me in the Chronicle or whatnot, I'm not a terrorist. What is he, then? "I'm a freedom fighter," said Nesbitt. "I'm fighting for the freedom of everyone."
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014