On the trail of Mississppi barbecue -- and hitting the rotissary at the Castro's Morning Due
Sideswise, it's not as good as Limon Rotisserie, but you can't argue with the chicken, and they're less likely to have a line. Check it out.
Daily 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
3698 17th St., SF.
Beer and wine
Follow L.E. on Twitter: @lechickenfarmer
Most Commented On
- FKGFQsDkCAk - April 21, 2014
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014
- I live in the Mission, on - April 20, 2014
- WYsRgVClJdtNwFaK - April 20, 2014
- mrnnTPnohFR - April 20, 2014
- oxKRqnzmPVrMsjmmMnNa - April 20, 2014