On the trail of Mississppi barbecue -- and hitting the rotissary at the Castro's Morning Due
Sideswise, it's not as good as Limon Rotisserie, but you can't argue with the chicken, and they're less likely to have a line. Check it out.
Daily 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
3698 17th St., SF.
Beer and wine
Follow L.E. on Twitter: @lechickenfarmer
Most Commented On
- It is probably a made up number anyway - July 28, 2014
- Does Jane Kim return your calls? - July 28, 2014
- You are being asked to furnish evidence for your claim - July 28, 2014
- Thinsg like this is why I quit the ACLU - July 28, 2014
- Nah, SFBG have hated Kim ever since she toasted Walker - July 28, 2014
- California law is quite - July 28, 2014
- right. so all those towns in - July 28, 2014
- "hundreds of tenants have - July 28, 2014
- All I know is that Kim is way better than Daly was and - July 28, 2014
- 60% housing to be affordable is like SF being transit first - July 28, 2014