Who's there? XXXY, Eats Everything, Beautiful Swimmers, DJ Lengua, Murk, more
Revered '90s house duo and record label owners ("Reach For Me," "If You Really Want Someone") hits the huuuge Arts & Beats party with 50+ local artists, plus DJs David Harness, Chris Lum, Adnan Sharif, and an artful ton more.
Sat/10, 3pm-3am (dancing starts at 9pm), $15. Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison, SF. www.tinyurl.com/artsandbeats
Big up some bouncy UK bass that flirts with juke and rave from this Manchester young'un. He'll be at the raucous Lights Down Low monthly with footwork heartthrob Kingdom and residents Richie Panic, Sleazemore, Joaquin Bartra, and more.
Sat/10, 9:30pm-3am, $7–$10. Monarch, 101 Sixth St., SF. www.monarchsf.com
Most Commented On
- Every living being has worth - December 11, 2013
- Wait til his little start-up - December 11, 2013
- Yeah, well, there are so few BMR units that it doesn't make much - December 11, 2013
- Units with low ceilings are ideal for Asians and Hispancis. - December 11, 2013
- CORRECTION: If HE wants to - December 11, 2013
- These will be divied up between various non profits - December 11, 2013
- Why should height limits be removed for BMR housing? - December 11, 2013
- He has a point though. SF's so-called "tolerance" has allowed a - December 11, 2013
- What does he have to be sorry about? - December 11, 2013
- Never saw it. What was so offensive about it? - December 11, 2013