The pop-up restaurant serves up tongue-numbing dishes in a kitsch-infused atmosphere
Lung Shan's street face is about as prosaic as it gets. It doesn't look to have been freshened for decades and gives no hint of the crowd that gathers there when the sun goes down. But thrill-seekers know that there's no thrill quite so thrilling as the unadvertised one.
MISSION CHINESE FOOD AT LUNG SHAN
Thurs.–Tues., 11:30 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
2234 Mission, SF
Beer and wine
- AYmtamGmkAqfGddld - August 20, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - August 20, 2014
- EPPrygjndLli - August 20, 2014
- nqFGJNQpiOXl - August 20, 2014
- KkZEYRkwUGbNLpslYRs - August 20, 2014
- EaugPtWoeB - August 20, 2014
- Making waves - August 20, 2014
- ngoDmucmUfYmO - August 20, 2014
- WUKYjECxOvn - August 20, 2014
- QwEbjlprMnF - August 20, 2014