You do, duh. Our Beer Issue guides you to affordable brews
The good folks there recommend that you call two to three weeks in advance. But this is a small price to pay, and the only price. The tour is free, and if you love beer, it's like a guided tour of how God runs heaven (if heaven smells like Grape-Nuts). The coup de grâce is the unlimited tasting that ends your journey of discovery and sends you off in the middle of the day with a belly full of top-notch brew — and hopefully a fresh perspective on the simple pleasures of living in a beautiful city for drinking beer.
OTHER CHEAP BEER FAVES
The Bitter End 441 Clement, SF. (415) 221-9538.
Broken Record 1166 Geneva, SF. (415) 963-1713, www.brokenrecordsf.com.
Delirium 3139 16th St., SF. (415) 552-5525.
500 Club 500 Guerrero, SF. (415) 861-2500.
Greens Sports Bar 2239 Polk, SF. (415) 775-4287.
Horseshoe Tavern 2024 Chestnut, SF. (415) 346-1430, www.horseshoetavernsf.com.
The Page 298 Divisadero, SF. (415) 255-6101, www.thepagebar.com.
Thee Parkside 1600 17th St., SF. (415) 252-1330, www.theeparkside.com.
El Rio 3158 Mission, SF. (415) 282-3325, www.elriosf.com.
Most Commented On
- To Rockydoesit: I just saw a - May 24, 2013
- Lindsay was a great mayor! - May 24, 2013
- Lindsay rocked! - May 24, 2013
- So you're fine with other - May 24, 2013
- It's highly doubtful that gays are accepted less than - May 24, 2013
- Was "Bestemor" the handle you used at SFGate? - May 24, 2013
- Nobody is forced to take a job in SF and so I fail to - May 24, 2013
- That's almost a quarter of a million a year and at that price, - May 24, 2013
- Just goes to prove the relativism of morality. - May 24, 2013
- Meanwhile, unfortunately hate - May 24, 2013