Lovevolution may be canceled, but the dance floor adoration still flows with Flagging in the Park, Silent Frisco, Clubroot, and more lovely parties
STRANGELOVE: UNDEAD WEDDING
Halloween may be every day, but your zombie wedding happens only once in an afterlifetime. (Unless you get undead divorced.) Eviscerate yourself and join retro goth, industrial, and new wave DJs Tomas Diablo, Melting Girl, and more at the Strangelove monthly, featuring actual undead weddings. Eek. Fri/1, 9:30 p.m.–3 a.m., $6 (discount for zombie bride and groom costumes). Cat Club, 1190 Folsom, SF. www.strangelovesf.com.
INDIAN SUMMER BLOCK PARTY
Awesome new venue Public Works steps into the Lovevolution daytime void with this enormous shindig in the Mission. Acid Girls, Worthy, Solar, Little John, Sleazemore, and tons more bring the sunny electronic sounds. Sun/3, 1 p.m.–10 p.m., $10, all ages. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com.
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014
- HIV CURE BY DR. ORAEDE - August 20, 2014
- NIQvxQOjKvz - August 20, 2014
- PaIsZyhCrVr - August 20, 2014
- NBhKDuLGGxzDc - August 20, 2014
- TnCytDFEKjQ - August 20, 2014
- gjKRpuUUABewdYALQ - August 20, 2014
- bEwFAAxXpPvWZbiraf - August 20, 2014
- GEFAnjOczrRGkIMj - August 20, 2014