Lovevolution may be canceled, but the dance floor adoration still flows with Flagging in the Park, Silent Frisco, Clubroot, and more lovely parties
STRANGELOVE: UNDEAD WEDDING
Halloween may be every day, but your zombie wedding happens only once in an afterlifetime. (Unless you get undead divorced.) Eviscerate yourself and join retro goth, industrial, and new wave DJs Tomas Diablo, Melting Girl, and more at the Strangelove monthly, featuring actual undead weddings. Eek. Fri/1, 9:30 p.m.–3 a.m., $6 (discount for zombie bride and groom costumes). Cat Club, 1190 Folsom, SF. www.strangelovesf.com.
INDIAN SUMMER BLOCK PARTY
Awesome new venue Public Works steps into the Lovevolution daytime void with this enormous shindig in the Mission. Acid Girls, Worthy, Solar, Little John, Sleazemore, and tons more bring the sunny electronic sounds. Sun/3, 1 p.m.–10 p.m., $10, all ages. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com.
Most Commented On
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014
- How i got cured of Hiv - July 24, 2014
- DR odudu is the only Dr who - July 24, 2014