Party hearty, Snuggles: our throbbing list of Valentine's weekend shindigs just might update your status
Geez, will anybody ever love you if you look like heck warmed over? Of course they will, Adam Lambert. But why not hit up this huge, buzzy lingerie fashion fiesta, dance floor prance, and trunk show party to polish your lacy underthings resume.
Sun/14, 7 p.m.-1 a.m., $15/$20. Mighty, 119 Utah, SF. www.mighty119.com
No one wants to date moody, but everyone shall dance to Moodymann, the second generation Detroit techno whiz and father of the current red-hot soul re-edits trend (although his Black Power message is getting a bit lost in the fray.) With Sunset and Stompy party DJs.
Sun/14, 3 p.m.-2 a.m., $15/$20. Café Cocomo, 650 Indiana, SF. www.stompy.com
Rock out with your aorta out — it's cuddle-with-a-chainsaw time as the legendary rock club returns, leopard Spandex and all. Kiss tribute band Heroes takes stage, while DJs Omar, Jenny, China G., Howie Pyro and more give you a whole lotta love. Panama!
Sun/14, 10 p.m.-3 a.m., $10. Cat Club, 1190 Folsom, SF. www.sfcatclub.com
Most Commented On
- Good cop/bad cop - April 16, 2014
- Cynthia never asked me about my views - April 16, 2014
- Muni is not "in the hole" because we do not throw enough - April 16, 2014
- Why is it even a comparison: - April 16, 2014
- Exactly, SFBG, SEIU, the non-profits and the other leftist - April 16, 2014
- Greg has a number of handles and sock puppets that he uses - April 16, 2014
- That is the implied premise here - April 16, 2014
- Evidence? - April 16, 2014
- Ah, so you are suggesting a flat tax where all pay the same? - April 16, 2014
- The SFMTA Board is listening to the public - April 16, 2014