It's tricky when you like a lot of styles you gotta try to do what you like."
(D) Constant touring isn't an issue if "you've always got your Nintendo and passport. Always ask for Internet code when you check into hotel, otherwise you have to go down or call. Also use the in-dining service if you're in a hurry," though, he observes, "it's more of a Peter thing to walk around and almost miss the show."
(E) And as for Niagara Falls, which Yttling just eyeballed for the first time: "They're on 24/7. It's weird."
PETER BJORN AND JOHN
Thurs/19-Fri/20, 9 p.m., $21$23
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell, SF
THEM CROOKED VULTURES
Thurs/19, 8 p.m., $49.50
1807 Telegraph, Oakl
Most Commented On
- Is Chris Jackson really quitting? - December 4, 2013
- From your own cite, GPD, the bottom 50% pay just 2% of all - December 4, 2013
- There are many more taxes than just income tax. - December 4, 2013
- the man that help me get my ex back to me - December 4, 2013
- Do Your Own Work - December 4, 2013
- Suspending Judgment - December 4, 2013
- Like all the other biggest genre's at one time - December 4, 2013
- Got kind of excited about - December 4, 2013
- Madonna was from Detroit as well. - December 4, 2013
- don't forget techno! - December 4, 2013