It's tricky when you like a lot of styles you gotta try to do what you like."
(D) Constant touring isn't an issue if "you've always got your Nintendo and passport. Always ask for Internet code when you check into hotel, otherwise you have to go down or call. Also use the in-dining service if you're in a hurry," though, he observes, "it's more of a Peter thing to walk around and almost miss the show."
(E) And as for Niagara Falls, which Yttling just eyeballed for the first time: "They're on 24/7. It's weird."
PETER BJORN AND JOHN
Thurs/19-Fri/20, 9 p.m., $21$23
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell, SF
THEM CROOKED VULTURES
Thurs/19, 8 p.m., $49.50
1807 Telegraph, Oakl
Most Commented On
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014
- Why would you feeble and - March 8, 2014
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014
- Aaron - March 8, 2014
- Have you been to 6th Street? - March 8, 2014
- Greg is what I call a checklist liberal. - March 8, 2014