It's tricky when you like a lot of styles you gotta try to do what you like."
(D) Constant touring isn't an issue if "you've always got your Nintendo and passport. Always ask for Internet code when you check into hotel, otherwise you have to go down or call. Also use the in-dining service if you're in a hurry," though, he observes, "it's more of a Peter thing to walk around and almost miss the show."
(E) And as for Niagara Falls, which Yttling just eyeballed for the first time: "They're on 24/7. It's weird."
PETER BJORN AND JOHN
Thurs/19-Fri/20, 9 p.m., $21$23
Great American Music Hall
859 O'Farrell, SF
THEM CROOKED VULTURES
Thurs/19, 8 p.m., $49.50
1807 Telegraph, Oakl
Most Commented On
- Yes, there is of course no harm done by such informal sharing. - July 31, 2014
- He prefers a clockwise rotation while being wiped - July 31, 2014
- It's to do with accounting but is not a contrivance. - July 31, 2014
- kignJDdJQrT - July 31, 2014
- Not at all - July 31, 2014
- KGoGZXqHczUKxGOEKSn - July 31, 2014
- kVMrgCywsZvkvyY - July 31, 2014
- Should we also crack down on Craigslist & Others outside Airbnb - July 31, 2014
- My goodness Mr - July 31, 2014
- Voter Approval to Waterfront Development campaign officially - July 31, 2014