Deep kisses, big huevos, and Sconehenge Bakery and Cafe
11.11.09 - 2:08 am | L.E. Leone |
SCONEHENGE BAKERY & CAFE
Mon.Sat., 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.;
Sun., 8 a.m.2:30 p.m.
2787 Shattuck, Berk.
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- I'm giving Emma credit here for learning from her last error and - July 28, 2014
- Jews who aren't smart enough to become doctors or lawyers - July 28, 2014
- Yes, it's racist to comment on someone's race. - July 28, 2014
- The notion of a "fair" wage is determined not by any one - July 28, 2014
- She demands her right to spend the money of others for no - July 28, 2014
- MTA operators earn just shy - July 28, 2014
- Fertility - July 28, 2014
- Politesse - July 28, 2014
- It makes no sense whatsoever - July 28, 2014
- Oakland is a few miles away and half the price - July 28, 2014