People like me, and I'm not a jerk to women any more than I am to anyone else. I'm not attracted to doormats. What I do think is that people are attracted to confidence and are generally more interested in people who are interesting. You don't have to be an asshole to be interesting, but maybe he has become such a good listener that the interesting things about him never even come across.
If he insists on using online dating, he should 1) try Chemistry.com instead of Match.com (look up Helen Fisher's books), and 2) never write a profile describing himself as "nice." He should talk about hobbies or interests (if he doesn't have any, he should get some, or at least get a dog), and 3) rent The Tao of Steve. Reader E
Haha! OK, SG, get a life, or get a dog, and write a niceness-free profile. Reader E may be a jerk, but he gave the best answer.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- "is true, we’re in a - April 21, 2014
- a good man that help me - April 21, 2014
- i need my exlover back - April 21, 2014
- DBGWlgIHuOSxG - April 21, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 21, 2014
- ngRqQcBlxeODokdxsEka - April 21, 2014
- zWbBAdNqet - April 21, 2014
- UEnuhdnVqFWAxJh - April 21, 2014
- uCnoDZlMvIAxXt - April 21, 2014
- mWgxyNmalCQRrCwgLL - April 21, 2014