People like me, and I'm not a jerk to women any more than I am to anyone else. I'm not attracted to doormats. What I do think is that people are attracted to confidence and are generally more interested in people who are interesting. You don't have to be an asshole to be interesting, but maybe he has become such a good listener that the interesting things about him never even come across.
If he insists on using online dating, he should 1) try Chemistry.com instead of Match.com (look up Helen Fisher's books), and 2) never write a profile describing himself as "nice." He should talk about hobbies or interests (if he doesn't have any, he should get some, or at least get a dog), and 3) rent The Tao of Steve. Reader E
Haha! OK, SG, get a life, or get a dog, and write a niceness-free profile. Reader E may be a jerk, but he gave the best answer.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- No flossing = expensive dental visit - March 12, 2014
- Different Strokes - March 12, 2014
- No, that would defeat the whole purpose of shuttles - March 12, 2014
- Wheelie - March 12, 2014
- It was a gentle, light-hearted parody of the kind of people who - March 12, 2014
- Distraction from Reality does NOT change TRUTH ... - March 12, 2014
- The rule is four or maybe - March 12, 2014
- How would one expect outside - March 12, 2014
- At what point, and more - March 12, 2014
- PUT A PICTURE if you want - March 12, 2014