People like me, and I'm not a jerk to women any more than I am to anyone else. I'm not attracted to doormats. What I do think is that people are attracted to confidence and are generally more interested in people who are interesting. You don't have to be an asshole to be interesting, but maybe he has become such a good listener that the interesting things about him never even come across.
If he insists on using online dating, he should 1) try Chemistry.com instead of Match.com (look up Helen Fisher's books), and 2) never write a profile describing himself as "nice." He should talk about hobbies or interests (if he doesn't have any, he should get some, or at least get a dog), and 3) rent The Tao of Steve. Reader E
Haha! OK, SG, get a life, or get a dog, and write a niceness-free profile. Reader E may be a jerk, but he gave the best answer.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- Nonsense, the mayor has far more power than any Supe. - July 29, 2014
- So if Debra Walker ran again for D6 against Kim, you predict - July 29, 2014
- So wait, Steven, you think that Kim should advocate for the - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- Tradeoffs - July 29, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 29, 2014
- Branches of government - July 29, 2014
- Jane is smart - July 29, 2014
- Daly caved all the time. - July 29, 2014
- Well, it clearly doesn't work - July 29, 2014