It's a lot cheaper at lunch time, though, so if you find yourself in Noe Valley between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.: Platillo Mi Lindo Yucatan is a mixed platter of ... let's see, there was a shrimp ceviche tostada, some salad, a tamal, a cheese empanada, chicken this, pork that. But my favorite was a couple of barbecued ribs. Nice place, interesting menu.
MI LINDO YUCATAN
Daily: 11 a.m.11 p.m.
4042 24th St., SF
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- vPFDdIXUDPY - April 18, 2014
- OQcskGZzzVz - April 18, 2014
- cwOGaczVedK - April 18, 2014
- fcnxYcYLpEUWkaQF - April 18, 2014
- Did Benioff even need to be - April 18, 2014
- SOFUCLadOcMtZjWcJGO - April 18, 2014
- Real estate speculators built - April 18, 2014
- Time for SF to get rid of the - April 18, 2014
- Hello my name is joy from - April 18, 2014
- FuYwpUhUsCExgDxWxkN - April 18, 2014