I've gotten so many cool e-mails from you guys over the years that they've filled my heart forever with glorious, precise rants about free software, digital liberties, sex toys, genetic engineering, copyright, capitalism, art, video games, science fiction, the environment, and the future and why I'm completely, totally wrong about all of them. I love you dorks! Don't ever stop ruthlessly criticizing everything that exists. It is the only way we'll survive.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who is slowly working on fixing her broken WordPress install at www.techsploitation.com, so eventually you'll be able to keep up with her there again.
Most Commented On
- grDYUUCRImLrc - July 30, 2014
- With ObamaCare, why do we even need SFGH? - July 30, 2014
- The most important housing imperative for SF is not to house - July 30, 2014
- It doesn't work like that - July 30, 2014
- "We have a city of 5,000 - July 30, 2014
- What am I missing here? - July 30, 2014
- These workers can simply live - July 30, 2014
- Wrong, the city desperately needs all kinds of housing but - July 30, 2014
- Wiener is the smartest of the supervisors and so I'd expect him - July 30, 2014
- This is the flip side of the - July 30, 2014