I'd also throw in whatever you yourselves do in pursuit of greater sensation, since in intercourse sensation is linked to tightness, which is linked to friction, and quit doing (briefly, we hope) whatever you were doing when you caused the bruising. Remember, we're in Bizarro World here, so whatever feels especially intense is on the "quit it" list, at least until you get those Supergirl muscles under control. And in the interest of equal time for opposing cartoons, stop eating spinach.
Now, let's consider lube. Lube is tricky, since it actually decreases friction yet improves sexual sensation, making a lie of what I said above about friction, but never mind that. Yes, I tell people who aren't feeling enough to try more lube, and yes, I tell people who are feeling too much to try more lube. What the heck, it's cheap.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- I think the real matter is that Marke is hyper-sensitive about - April 17, 2014
- If a BARt worker is scared of being shot, he or she should - April 17, 2014
- Looks like standard procedure to me. - April 17, 2014
- Steven, you should spend more time begging for crumbs at the - April 17, 2014
- Public comment is always a waste of time - April 17, 2014
- Good plan Jason - April 17, 2014
- FWJhIjndLFRzAY - April 17, 2014
- AgugARUmQPTMtyAO - April 17, 2014
- SPELL CAST SUCCESSFUL - April 17, 2014
- ZorXKHfMVRAbXjsliWHl - April 17, 2014