I'd also throw in whatever you yourselves do in pursuit of greater sensation, since in intercourse sensation is linked to tightness, which is linked to friction, and quit doing (briefly, we hope) whatever you were doing when you caused the bruising. Remember, we're in Bizarro World here, so whatever feels especially intense is on the "quit it" list, at least until you get those Supergirl muscles under control. And in the interest of equal time for opposing cartoons, stop eating spinach.
Now, let's consider lube. Lube is tricky, since it actually decreases friction yet improves sexual sensation, making a lie of what I said above about friction, but never mind that. Yes, I tell people who aren't feeling enough to try more lube, and yes, I tell people who are feeling too much to try more lube. What the heck, it's cheap.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Legendary San Francisco football pub - July 24, 2014
- It isn't just book stores. - July 24, 2014
- BDS has been an abject failure - July 24, 2014
- home Design - July 24, 2014
- Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are not citizens - July 24, 2014
- Your article shows you have a - July 24, 2014
- unique home designs - July 24, 2014
- Sounds good, Greg - July 24, 2014
- Egypt - July 24, 2014
- Farebox recovery - July 24, 2014