She has some hilarious and fairly scarifying stories from the deepest vaults of the sperm bank tales from the crypt and many of them involve people or their products not smelling so nice. This is not something you need to think about while cuddling your sweet baby, who I am sure smells lovely. While Polly and I both steadfastly stand by your right to fantasize about any damned thing that pleases you, some fantasies are just inconvenient and ultimately more trouble than they're worth. You wouldn't want to fantasize about your boss every morning in the shower, only to have to face him or her and be all professional and not at all sweaty as soon as you got to work, would you? This one isn't that bad as long as you keep in mind that tracking down the donor would be like suicide, only messier so that anonymity thing sure was a good idea in this case.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- xwXAORJJWONAwUycf - April 18, 2014
- Ahh the sweet irony of - April 18, 2014
- gowASgzXQY - April 18, 2014
- Nobody seems to address this - April 18, 2014
- gYXhvbcWyFOSPiLUi - April 18, 2014
- baltpqsczsI - April 18, 2014
- VWJVruVIrQjwKLMR - April 18, 2014
- 35 years? So what? - April 18, 2014
- Low-paid service workers do not have to live in SF in order to - April 18, 2014
- s - April 18, 2014