And everything was more than we could eat, even me and V.
It comes with soups and salads, and before that they load you up with bread and butter and antipasto stuff like salami, olives, and artichoke hearts.
Big food in Santa Rosa. And I don't know where in the world I'll be next week, but the time to sally is nigh. So ... *
WILLIE BIRD'S RESTAURANT
Daily, 7 a.m.9 p.m.
1150 Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa
Most Commented On
- If someone finds that their job has devolved into censoring free - April 17, 2014
- But still did not engage the threat - April 17, 2014
- QkBVlwQnurE - April 17, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - April 17, 2014
- Hello - April 17, 2014
- pYspuGGBqntAJqpv - April 17, 2014
- So you delusional fools will - April 17, 2014
- Benito Gomez is a piece of - April 17, 2014
- GgIciPoJKMy - April 17, 2014
- Marke is so busy deleteting allegedly "anti-trans" posts - April 17, 2014