And everything was more than we could eat, even me and V.
It comes with soups and salads, and before that they load you up with bread and butter and antipasto stuff like salami, olives, and artichoke hearts.
Big food in Santa Rosa. And I don't know where in the world I'll be next week, but the time to sally is nigh. So ... *
WILLIE BIRD'S RESTAURANT
Daily, 7 a.m.9 p.m.
1150 Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa
- vIzgdkMXPtz - August 20, 2014
- In my opinion - August 20, 2014
- Hopefully all goes according - August 20, 2014
- HgqYZfQJUnAwo - August 20, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014