If you do go ahead with this, and you do find someone worthy of your submission, you are going to have to talk about it, whether you want to or not. Not only is it unsafe to do S-M with people you know nothing about, it isn't even fun. What if you want to wear a neat little skirt and heels while bending prettily over nearby furniture, while he wants you to be a bad puppy and sleep in a kennel in the kitchen? What if your idea of submission is saying, "Yes, sir," a lot, while his idea of domination includes branding irons and cattle prods? Can you see how this could get ugly?
In romantic fantasy, the heroine meets the rough but passionate and shirtless master of the manor when she fetches up at his door as a penniless et cetera. In real life, I'm sorry to tell you, she meets him online or at an S-M "munch" or through kinky friends or at a party. And then they talk. I'm sure you'd rather toss your hair tempestuously while a dark and stormy stranger bends you over his knee and yanks down your pantaloons, but you'll get over it.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- "Each time I pass it my love - December 11, 2013
- Problem is, it's insincere - December 11, 2013
- Thank you BG for deleting - December 11, 2013
- If the worst crime this guy ever commits is observing that - December 11, 2013
- As I understand it, below-market homes have an income cap - December 11, 2013
- The homeless gave us great weather too - December 11, 2013
- You talkin' crazy - December 11, 2013
- I'm curious why his private utterances are important - December 11, 2013
- Will any of them be for - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people gave us great restaurants? - December 11, 2013