And the pot stickers took 20 minutes to make and were so juicy and meaty and flavorous that you could almost believe in Santa Claus all over again.
Fifteen dollars stuffed us solid, and me again for lunch the next day. So ... do I have a new favorite restaurant?
I do! *
Mon.Thurs., 11:30 a.m.11:30 p.m.; Fri., 11:30 a.m.12:30 a.m.; Sat., 10:30 a.m.12:30 a.m.; Sun., 10:30 a.m.11:30 p.m.
2071 University, Berk.
Most Commented On
- One day we will live in a world where nobody is successful - April 24, 2014
- Conway was until he moved to - April 24, 2014
- She loves misery and is unelectable. - April 24, 2014
- Yes, Willie engineered an economic boom which gave us more - April 24, 2014
- iLCrCdhiFRgiSe - April 24, 2014
- Is Cindy Sheehan still talking about how 9/11 was an inside job? - April 24, 2014
- My spellcaster Dr. Ooga answered Steven's wishes - April 24, 2014
- money junkies can be - April 24, 2014
- All poor people ever did for - April 24, 2014
- When was Willie mayor? - April 24, 2014