And the pot stickers took 20 minutes to make and were so juicy and meaty and flavorous that you could almost believe in Santa Claus all over again.
Fifteen dollars stuffed us solid, and me again for lunch the next day. So ... do I have a new favorite restaurant?
I do! *
Mon.Thurs., 11:30 a.m.11:30 p.m.; Fri., 11:30 a.m.12:30 a.m.; Sat., 10:30 a.m.12:30 a.m.; Sun., 10:30 a.m.11:30 p.m.
2071 University, Berk.
Most Commented On
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014
- you're making less and less sense - March 6, 2014
- Ridiculous Discussion- Great Premise - March 6, 2014
- "either short-term lets or Ellis" - March 6, 2014
- More victim mentality from the left - March 6, 2014
- Potential trouble for hosts - March 6, 2014
- EVERYONE has to pay attention. - March 6, 2014