CHRIS DALY- DNA Lounge, 375 11th Street, btw Folsom & Harrison
ROB BLACK- Momo’s, 760 2nd Street.
ALIX ROSENTHAL- 500 Club, Guerrero St & 17th Street
BEVAN DUFTY- Lime Restaurant, 2247 Market, btw Noe & Sanchez
JAYNRY MAK- Harry Ha’s Restaurant, 2335 Irving Street & 24th
DOUG CHAN- Dragon Lounge, 1355 Taraval & 24th Street
RON DUDUM- Tennessee Grill, 1128 Taraval, btw 21st & 22nd, contact Tuan (415) 370 7361
MARIE HARRISON- Home, 1751 Quesada Street and 3rd Street.
SOPHIE MAXWELL- Fanatics Sports Bar, 601 Cesar Chavez @ pier 80, and Michigan Street.
AIMEE ALLISON-Maxwell’s Restaurant 341 13th Street & Harrison Street, OAKLAND
YES ON A- Slims, 33 11th Street & Folsom.
YES ON F/NO ON 85/SF LABOR COUNCIL- Medjool Bar, 2516 Mission St @ 21st.
KRISSY KEEFER- Café La Boheme, 3318 24th Street, & Mission
Most Commented On
- Wiener is the smartest of the supervisors and so I'd expect him - July 30, 2014
- This is the flip side of the - July 30, 2014
- I'd argue for an encampment in West Oakland - July 30, 2014
- You appear to see the flaw in your own idea. - July 30, 2014
- The Board does not replace - July 30, 2014
- It's BART's job to provide - July 30, 2014
- One might also consider Abel Gance's "J'Accuse " - July 30, 2014
- I know, and there are many other Bay Area towns that are as - July 30, 2014
- And that board represents the owners. - July 30, 2014
- If barriers are put between - July 30, 2014