So much for the Web breaking down barriers.
I'm going to try one last time to find him — but this time, I'll go at it from the other direction. I'll call his name and see if he hears me. Let's see if there are any holes in those walls. If you know a guy who goes by Lawrence Kim or Chong Kim and who once lived in Orange County, let me know. Especially if you are him.
Let's see if my experiment works. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can find rare, out-of-print books online but can't find Chong.
Most Commented On
- 30% believe the earth is flat and the sun orbits our planet too - April 24, 2014
- AGHcChcTqhm - April 24, 2014
- I am very happy to tell every - April 24, 2014
- Because - April 24, 2014
- need of my husband - April 24, 2014
- Cindy only has to come in 2nd - April 24, 2014
- 22% believe it was the CIA. - April 24, 2014
- attention: guest(whitemale) @ #2 - April 24, 2014
- Clean Power SF - April 24, 2014
- Well, there was one recent - April 24, 2014