So much for the Web breaking down barriers.
I'm going to try one last time to find him — but this time, I'll go at it from the other direction. I'll call his name and see if he hears me. Let's see if there are any holes in those walls. If you know a guy who goes by Lawrence Kim or Chong Kim and who once lived in Orange County, let me know. Especially if you are him.
Let's see if my experiment works. SFBG
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd who can find rare, out-of-print books online but can't find Chong.
Most Commented On
- Meth YES, Sewage disposal NO - December 4, 2013
- I see. Well, judging from the - December 4, 2013
- You can't eat art - December 4, 2013
- Because only tech workers - December 4, 2013
- You watch the 6 o'clock news? - December 4, 2013
- I never see lycra on a - December 4, 2013
- Is there a correlation between spending money - December 4, 2013
- P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N - December 4, 2013
- Yawn - December 4, 2013
- There Is No Car Lobby - December 4, 2013