Hydra Mendoza, candidate for school board
"There are some schools that are not serving our children."
Listen to the Mendoza interview
Krissy Keefer, Green Party candidate for Congress
"I'm running against a ghost"
Listen to the Keefer interview
John Garamendi, candidate for lieutenant governor
"Phil Angeledes is wrong [about taxes] in the context of our time."
Listen to the Garamendi interview
Dan Kelly, school board member
"I don't think JROTC is a terrific program ... it doesn't teach leadership skills, it teaches follow-ship skills."
Listen to the Kelly interview
Rob Black, candidate for supervisor, District 6
"Developers have fancy lawyers and they know how to get around things."
Listen to the Black interview
- fVekdUfIdG - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014
- Wrong - again - August 7, 2014