It's delicious, whatever it is. I'm chawing on some right now, writing this. And I still want to tell you about my new favorite dim sum place too, but that's probably a story unto itself, soupy enough to sink me to the bottom of this column and off the page, into your lap. Where, with all due respect, I don't know if I want to be, so let's save that for next week and stay for now with the Cheap Eats Hall of Fame.
You want in, send me something. By e-mail. To eat!
In the meantime, so Rube Roy doesn't get too lonely, I'm going to take this opportunity to also induct a couple other inductees, that philosophy-talking piano student who hand-delivered to me an order of North Carolina barbecue, hush puppies, and sweet tea. And this Red Cross worker in Seattle (Ketchup County, or something like that) who sent me a big bottle of barbecue sauce. I don't know. She works for the Red Cross. The bottle says Jones on it, and it's fantastic.
So if your name is Jones, and you live in Seattle, and you gave blood, I love you. On ribs, especially, but you also go good with meatballs. SFBG
Most Commented On
- Pawan eyeing 9 MP, 40 MLA seats! - March 7, 2014
- "Censorship" - March 7, 2014
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014
- don't judge a book by the - March 7, 2014
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014