"We should have created a public health model rather than a war model in dealing with drugs," he said. "Whatever I choose to put in this body is my business, not the government's business."
And that's one area in which Stamper would agree with Chong, who sang the praises of his favorite drug to a packed auditorium: "There's no such thing as pot-fueled rage, is there?" SFBG
See “Students, Drugs, and a Law of Intended Consequences” on page 15.
Most Commented On
- Ricky Baker - December 7, 2013
- "He?" How do you know the - December 7, 2013
- So when someone doesn't agree - December 7, 2013
- That interesting because I - December 6, 2013
- Asshole. - December 6, 2013
- Todo el mundo a la barricadas - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh - December 6, 2013
- "At the end of the day, all - December 6, 2013
- This isn't pro's and con's it's just "your" opinion. - December 6, 2013
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013