"We should have created a public health model rather than a war model in dealing with drugs," he said. "Whatever I choose to put in this body is my business, not the government's business."
And that's one area in which Stamper would agree with Chong, who sang the praises of his favorite drug to a packed auditorium: "There's no such thing as pot-fueled rage, is there?" SFBG
See “Students, Drugs, and a Law of Intended Consequences” on page 15.
- Questions raised by staff cutbacks at the Exploratorium - August 20, 2014
- gYeZRaORbakjVvVxM - August 20, 2014
- FGecOKIXjEXdkrJYN - August 20, 2014
- CGANnrMuoQT - August 20, 2014
- fuck the bay guardian - August 20, 2014
- On displacement, journalism, and the Guardian's fake Google- - August 20, 2014
- THIS IS MY TESTIMONY ABOUT THE GOOD WORK OF Dr ATILA - August 20, 2014
- amPnYfkgpovpron - August 19, 2014
- dr abolo is the solution to your relationship problem - August 19, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - August 7, 2014