"We should have created a public health model rather than a war model in dealing with drugs," he said. "Whatever I choose to put in this body is my business, not the government's business."
And that's one area in which Stamper would agree with Chong, who sang the praises of his favorite drug to a packed auditorium: "There's no such thing as pot-fueled rage, is there?" SFBG
See “Students, Drugs, and a Law of Intended Consequences” on page 15.
Most Commented On
- It's true - SFBG prefer purity and achieving nothing to - April 23, 2014
- Still goes to poor political judgement and instincts - April 23, 2014
- Only two of the eleven Supes are hardline lefties - April 23, 2014
- With due respect all thank - April 23, 2014
- A GREAT MAN THAT HELP ME - April 23, 2014
- HOW MY EX CAME BACK TO ME - April 23, 2014
- Where was the "hippie" in her - April 22, 2014
- This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've heard today - April 22, 2014
- Again... - April 22, 2014
- Tech doesn't need you -- nor does SF - April 22, 2014